The www.sylvanakozak.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by Sylvana Kozak. Listed below are the Terms and Conditions that you must study and accept before using any of the Services and the Site of the www.sylvanakozak.com
By using any of the Services and the Site, You expressly agree to be bound by these terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site and the Services. The terms form a legally binding agreement between you and www.sylvanakozak.com in relation to your use of the Site and/ or the Services and applies to all users of the Services, whether registered or not, on the Site.
You should read the terms carefully and ensure that You understand the effect before proceeding to use the Site and/ or the Services. If You disagree with any part of the terms, do not use the Site for the purpose of the Services. If You violate the terms, www.sylvanakozak.com may terminate Your use of the Site, bar You from future use of the Site, and/or take appropriate legal action against You. www.sylvanakozak.com reserves the right to change these terms at any time without notice, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Please check this page of the Site periodically. You agree that www.sylvanakozak.com will treat Your continued use of the Site and/ or the Services as acceptance to subsequent changes posted on the Site.
Ambit of Services:the services are aimed at helping users/members with problems, decisions, and goal attainment in daily life by using multiple strategies and techniques. The services include the self-regulated holistic treatments, and client-centered disciplines in which the Coach is trained and has experience. The ambit of services may stretch to trainings, workshops, seminars and talks.
Definition of Terms
“Agreement” denotes the commitment of the SylvanaKozak Website with the Member, to execute services for the Member.
“SylvanaKozak“, “we,” “us,” and “our” shall mean www.sylvanakozak.com and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
“Members” means Coachee, and Parents (incase of the minor users/members).
“Coachee” & “Parents” means an individual who uses the www.sylvanakozak.com platform with the intension of getting into a contractual relation with a Life Coach.
“Life Coach” indicates an individual who has adequate experience to offer coaching services in order to improve the quality of his or her client’s life, by offering advice on professional and personal matters, such as career, health, personal relationships within the areas offered by www.sylvanakozak.com platform.
“Users” are visitors who visit the site but do not register or provide credentials on the website. Once they register, they become members.
Rights/Obligations of Coach:
- The Coach is trained and certified in Time Line Therapy “TM” and coaching techniques at the Trainer Level and will be using these techniques along with Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Hypnosis;
- The Coach will always provide only those services in which she has been trained;
- Coach will deliver the Services with reasonable skill and care;
- Coachee accepts that Coach does not warrant that she will deal with or complete any Service within a specific period of time and that time is not of the essence in the delivery of the Service;
- Coach cannot guarantee that Coachee will achieve any specific result in consequence of receiving the Service;
- Coach has the right, at its sole discretion, to change the content of any of the Services, the dates upon which each part of the Service is to be provided;
- The Coach will spend an appropriate amount of time in preparation for meetings with the Coachee;
- The Coach will communicate with Coachee via Skype, phone or meet in person;
Rights/Obligations of Coachee
- Coachee will make the Coach aware about the nature of the problem that is being experienced by the Coachee;
- Coachee under 18 years of age should have consent from a parent or guardian to enter the agreement;
- Coach is not accountable/liable for any disputes regarding parental consent;
- Coachee will narrate the dimensions of the problem he/she is experiencing for facilitating the development of adequate strategy by the coach in order to help the Coachee for resolving the problem. In other words, Coachee will lay bare his/her thought processes and answer the questions posed by the Coach in adequate measure i.e to the satisfaction of the coach;
- Coachee will faithfully execute the tasks given by the coach;
- While receiving the coaching, the Coachee will share all the issues on which assistance is needed from the coach;
- Coachee acknowledges and agrees to attend and participate in all parts of the Service programme, no matter how it is provided, and will complete all assignments/tasks that are required to be completed as part of the Service programme;
- Coach is not responsible for any delay in the delivery of the Services, resulting from failure or delay caused, directly or indirectly, by the Coachee;
- Coachee mustn’t use/publish abusive comments (including defamatory or derogatory comments) in regard to Coach on the SylvanaKozak’s Website or at other places (including meetings);
- The Coachee will remain single mindedly focused in the pursuit of the strategy laid out by the Coach for helping the Coahee in resolving the Problem;
- Coachee acknowledges and understands that the results of the coaching will depend on the Coachee’s ability to take action and to follow the Coaching Plan to the best of his/her ability and take responsibility for the results achieved;
- Coachee acknowledges that he/she shall not compare the coaching session given by the Coach with the coaching session which he/she receives or received from different organization or person.
- Coachee acknowledge that he/she will disclose if he/she has received any medication/treatment/therapy from any Medical Doctor, Psychologist or Psychiatrist, M.F.T, or M.S.W, and will not hold the coach liable for the effects/consequences of receiving such treatment. Furthermore, the Coach will not be liable if the Coachee does not fully disclose the nature or kind of the treatment received.
During the Coaching session the Coach will use one or more of the following methods/processes:
- Time Line TherapyTM is coaching technique. The Coach is certified as a Timeline TherapyTM Master Practitioner by the Timeline Therapy “TM” Association. The techniques are a process of active imagination where the Coachee imagines floating above their Timeline and letting go of their negative emotions or limiting decisions (or limiting beliefs).
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The Coach is certified as an NLP Trainer by the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming. NLP is model of communication – how we communicate to self and others – and how that communication creates and affects our behavior. As a study, it is a synthesis of cognitive and behavioral philosophies, which focus on the information coming in through the neurology (cognitive) and the programs we run inside our heads to produce the behaviors (behavioral) we do.; and
- Hypnosis: Hypnosis is usually considered an aid to psychotherapy (counseling or therapy), because the hypnotic state allows people to explore painful thoughts, feelings, and memories they might have hidden from their conscious minds. Hypnotherapy involves trance to make changes at the unconscious level. In addition, hypnosis enables people to perceive some things differently, such as blocking an awareness of pain. Hypnosis can be used in two ways, as suggestion therapy or for patient analysis.
- Suggestion therapy: The hypnotic state makes the person better able to respond to suggestions. Therefore, hypnotherapy can help some people change certain behaviors, such as stopping smoking or nail biting. It can also help people change perceptions and sensations, and is particularly useful in treating pain.
- Analysis: This approach uses the relaxed state to explore a possible psychological root cause of a disorder or symptom, such as a traumatic past event that a person has hidden in his or her unconscious memory. Once the trauma is revealed, it can be addressed in psychotherapy.
The Coach is certified as a Hypnotherapist by the American Board of Hypnotherapy. The Coach maintains strict confidentiality within the therapeutic relationship consistent with the good care of the Coachee and the laws of the land and ensure that any Coachee notes and records be kept secure and confidential. During the session, it’s preferred if the Coachee is accompanied by a person in whom the Coachee has confidence. The Coach shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of both the Coachee and any person who may be accompanying the Coachee. Minors (under 16 years old) must always be accompanied by a parent or guardian throughout any session, including assessment sessions.
Liability, Indemnity and additional provisions
- SylvanaKozak Website is not liable for the behavior of Users, whether through the SylvanaKozak Website or outside of it;
- SylvanaKozak Website is not responsible for direct, indirect, consequential or any other form of loss or damage that might be experienced by a Member;
- Members agree and accept to indemnify SylvanaKozak Website against all liabilities, claims and expenses that could arise from the breach of these Terms and Conditions or through use of the SylvanaKozak Website;
- SylvanaKozak Website cannot guarantee that a Coach will satisfy the Coachee’s requirements;
Coachee must pay for the Service via PayPal, Stripe or other payment method authorized at the time of registration. SylvanaKozak Website may accept fee, in 2 to 4 installments per month. The payment policies for Users may change at any time. Such changes will not, however, apply to the projects that were in-process before the changes are made by Coach.
Once the Payment is accepted, it becomes nonrefundable. However, Coach, in its sole discretion, may decide to refund the received payment partially or completely.
If Coachee cancels or changes the appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice he/she will be charged 50% of the fee for the session.
- The code, logo and Intellectual Property of the SylvanaKozak Website cannot be used without its consent. All copyrights, trademarks, Intellectual Property at SylvanaKozak Website (such as the material published by individual members) is the property of SylvanaKozak Website. It is prohibited to, distribute, or create any derivative work from any of the material that is located on the SylvanaKozak Website or that shared with the Coachee through other methods such as email;
- By breaching any of the provisions stated above, You would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities and may disclose Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- SylvanaKozak Website reserves the authority to withdraw or modify aspects of the SylvanaKozak Website, or even the whole of it and reserves the right to change the method or mode of business or model of doing business without any prior notice to the Members of SylvanaKozak Website;
- SylvanaKozak Website reserves the legal right to suspend or terminate a Member’s ease of access to SylvanaKozak Website, or parts of it;
- Anybody whose access continues to be frozen or ended should not re-subscribe to, or re-access the SylvanaKozak Website without prior consent from SylvanaKozak Website; and
Entire Agreement/ Severability
Failure by either SylvanaKozak Website or You to exercise or enforce any right conferred shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate so as to bar that exercise or enforcement thereof or of any other right on any later occasion.
Third Party Rights
Except as provided above, these Terms and Conditions do not create any right enforceable under Rights of Third Parties Act 1999, by any person who is not a party to it. But it does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from this Act.
SylvanaKozak Website/Coach shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of Coach, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond SylvanaKozak Website/Coach ’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
Applicable Law, Jurisdiction, And Venue